|CONTRACT of CATTERY LATLORIEN|
The page updated December 18, 2014
This agreement is made for our mutual benefit to protect the purchaser and the breeder/seller, as well as to make clear the conditions of purchase.
Deposit Paid (non-refundable):_______________________________________________
Price (without shipping & vetting):____________________________________
Date of Paid _______________________
The new owner agree with signing this contract with the following points:
1) The cat mentioned in this contract can not be re-sold to other breeder and if so, he/she must be neutered or spayed before he leaves his current owner. This cat not be re-sold to leased or given away, or sold to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
2) The kitten should be taken good care of and adequate veterinary service. The kitten should not be caged with the exception of short-term confinement if necessary. This kitten (cat) will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside. Because cats which walk outside can catch FeLV, FIV, other viruses, the parasites etc.
3) This kitten is purchased for Pet-Q ___ Breeder-Q ___ Breeder/Show-Q ____ Show-Q ______
4) In case the animal ( kitten ) has been sold as a PET-class, the Purchaser is obliged to sterilize it by the eight months age or not to use it for breeding. If the interdiction for breeding is broken, the Purchaser pays a fine ( equivalent to the animal price) to the Seller. If the animal has been sold as a BREEDER-class, the Purchaser has no right to claim against the Seller because of unsatisfactory exhibition estimate. If the animal has been sold as a SHOW-class, the Seller warrants its exhibition qualities at the moment of animal sale. The Seller bears no responsibility for subsequent ( further ) development of the animal and its exhibition career success.
5) Kittens are reserved by a non-refundable deposit only. Deposits will be considered payment for boarding, grooming and lost opportunities if the buyer changes their mind. Deposit is refundable if the kitten doesn't develop to the assessed quality. The Seller will obliged take care about the reserved kitten during the stipulated period of time. If the Buyer refuses to pay the full price of the kitten, when the above mentioned period of time has expired, the Seller has the right to sell the kitten to another person.
6) The breeder/seller guarantees that this kitten/cat is currently in good health and at the time of sale. This kitten/cat is sold with a veterinary certificate of health, vaccinations appropriate for its age. The breeder/seller guarantees that this kitten/cat has no PKD. It is strongly recommended that the kitten be quarantined from other pets for at least 14 days. Be mindful that the stress induced in an animal when going to a new home may cause symptoms of illness, including upper respiratory infection, to appear in an otherwise healthy animal. SELLER is not responsible for illness, injury, or death caused by or during shipping.
7) This cat/kitten will be accepted for a full refund of purchase price, excluding shipping costs, if isolated from other cats/kittens and taken directly to the licensed veterinarian with 48 hours of arrival or the first business day following a weekend or holiday, and she finds any health reason why the buyer should not keep the cat/kitten. The buyer agrees to supply the seller with the clinical veterinary report and to isolate this cat/kitten until such time it is returned to the seller. The buyer may return the cat/kitten within 72 hours of purchase. No refunds will be made after 72 hours. This is not a guarantee against contagious diseases or accidents encountered after the buyer takes possession of the cat/kitten and the seller is not responsible for veterinary bills related to such.
8) If the kitten/cat is sold for breeding and proves to be sterile within two years after puberty date or have a genetic defect that prevents reproduction, the kitten/cat will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality of the breeder’s choice. A replacement will be provided as available. The shipping costs and all medical costs associated with breeding are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Inability of this cat/kitten to reproduce must be documented in veterinary reports/records presented to the seller for review by the seller's veterinarian.
9) Should the kitten/cat die of a genetic defect within one year of purchase date, the kitten/cat will be replaced with a kitten/cat of equal quality of the breeder's choice. Any claim for replacement due to genetic effect must be accompanied by a veterinary statement and/or in the case of death, a necropsy from a licensed veterinarian confirming the genetic defect. The cost of such veterinary services and costs of shipping are the buyer’s responsibility. The Seller reserves the right to substitute a cash refund.
10) The cat mentioned can be used for the breeding ONLY into the cattery where he is sold. Concerning the male: no stud service is permitted out of the cattery. The buyer agrees never to breed this kitten prior to reaching 10 months of age.
Any legal action which may arise under the terms of this contract will be brought in Perm, Russia. BUYER shall be liable for any court costs and related charges including attorney’s fees associated with SELLER enforcing the terms of this contract. In signing this document, BUYER acknowledges that he / she has read, fully understands, and agrees to ALL of the terms and conditions stated above. Complete agreement of Seller and Purchaser with all above said conditions is certified by their signatures:
Buyers signature: _________________________________________ Date: _____________________
Breeders/sellers signature: __________________________________ Date: ____________________
Other conditions: ___________________________________________________________________